2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V12.72
Personal history of colonic polyps
- Short description: Prsnl hst colonic polyps.
- ICD-9-CM V12.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V12.72 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V12.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V12.72: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z86.010 Personal history of colonic polyps
- Has had adenomatous colonic polyps
- History of adenomatous polyp of colon
- History of colonic polyp
- History of polyp (benign tumor) of the colon
- History of polyp of colon
- HX of adenomatous colonic polyps
- HX of colonic polyp