2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E992.3
Injury due to sea-based artillery shell
- Short description: War inj:seabase art shel.
- ICD-9-CM E992.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E992.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- However, E992.3 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM E992.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E992.3: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Y36.030A War operations involving explosion of sea-based artillery shell, military personnel, initial encounter