2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E990.9
Injury due to war operations from other and unspecified source
- Short description: War injury:fire NEC.
- ICD-9-CM E990.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E990.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E990.9 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM E990.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E990.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Y36.90XA War operations, unspecified, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Y36.92XA War operations involving friendly fire, initial encounter