2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E990.2
Injury due to war operations from incendiary bullet
- Short description: War inj:incndiary bullet.
- ICD-9-CM E990.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E990.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E990.2 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM E990.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E990.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Y36.320A War operations involving incendiary bullet, military personnel, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Y36.321A War operations involving incendiary bullet, civilian, initial encounter