2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E942.0
Cardiac rhythm regulators causing adverse effects in therapeutic use
- Short description: Adv eff card rhyth regul.
- ICD-9-CM E942.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E942.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- However, E942.0 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM E942.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E942.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E942.0
- Adverse effect of amiodarone
- Adverse effect of antiarrhythmic drug
- Amiodarone adverse reaction
- Amiodarone induced hyperthyroidism
- Antiarrhythmic drug adverse reaction
- Drug induced hypothyroidism, amiodarone
- Hyperthyroidism due to amiodarone
- Hypothyroidism due to amiodarone