2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E860.3
Accidental poisoning by isopropyl alcohol
- Short description: Acc poisn-isopropyl alc.
- ICD-9-CM E860.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E860.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E860.3 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM E860.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E860.3: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Dimethyl carbinol
- Rubbing alcohol substitute
- Secondary propyl alcohol
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E860.3