2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E841.2
Accident to powered aircraft other and unspecified injuring crew of commercial aircraft (powered) in surface to surface transport
- Short description: Power aircraft acc-crew.
- ICD-9-CM E841.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E841.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E841.2 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM E841.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E841.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V95.33XA Commercial fixed-wing aircraft collision injuring occupant, initial encounter