2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E811.1
Motor vehicle traffic accident involving re-entrant collision with another motor vehicle injuring passenger in motor vehicle other than motorcycle
- Short description: Reentrant mv coll-pasngr.
- ICD-9-CM E811.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E811.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E811.1 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM E811.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E811.1: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM V49.50XA Passenger injured in collision with unspecified motor vehicles in traffic accident, initial encounter