2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 998.33
Disruption of traumatic wound repair
- Short description: Disrpt trauma wound repr.
- ICD-9-CM 998.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 998.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 998.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 998.33: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T81.33XA Disruption of traumatic injury wound repair, initial encounter
- Disruption of repair of traumatic wound
- Disruption of traumatic injury wound repair
- Postoperative breakdown of traumatic injury repair
- Disruption or dehiscence of closure of traumatic laceration (external) (internal)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 998.33
- closure of
- traumatic injury wound repair 998.33