2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.24
Failed moderate sedation during procedure
- Short description: Fail mod sedate dur proc.
- ICD-9-CM 995.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 995.24 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 995.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.24: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T88.52XA Failed moderate sedation during procedure, initial encounter
- Failed conscious sedation during procedure