2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.24
Failed moderate sedation during procedure
- Short description: Fail mod sedate dur proc.
- ICD-9-CM 995.24 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 995.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.24: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Failed conscious sedation during procedure
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T88.52XA Failed moderate sedation during procedure, initial encounter