2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 965.00
Poisoning by opium (alkaloids) unspecified
- Short description: Poisoning-opium NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 965.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 965.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 965.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 965.00: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T40.0X1A Poisoning by opium, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T40.0X2A Poisoning by opium, intentional self-harm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T40.0X3A Poisoning by opium, assault, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T40.0X4A Poisoning by opium, undetermined, initial encounter
- Opioid overdose
- Poisoning by opiate
- Poisoning by opiate analgesic drug
- Poisoning by opioid