2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 961.2
Poisoning by heavy metal anti-infectives
- Short description: Pois-heav met anti-infec.
- ICD-9-CM 961.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 961.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 961.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 961.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T37.8X1A Poisoning by other specified systemic anti-infectives and antiparasitics, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- mercurial diuretics (974.0)
- Compounds of: