Home > 2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Injury And Poisoning 800-999 > Injury To Nerves And Spinal Cord 950-957 > Spinal cord injury without evidence of spinal bone injury 952-
2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 952.06
C5-c7 level with complete lesion of spinal cord
- Short description: Complete les cord/c5-c7.
- ICD-9-CM 952.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 952.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 952.06: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Complete cervical cord injury, without spinal bone injury, C5-7
- Injury at C5 level with complete lesion of cervical spinal cord
- Injury at C5-C7 level with complete lesion of spinal cord AND without bone injury
- Injury at C6 level with complete lesion of cervical spinal cord
- Injury at C7 level with complete lesion of cervical spinal cord
- Spinal cord injury C5 level, complete cord lesion
- Spinal cord injury C6 level, complete cord lesion
- Spinal cord injury C7 level, complete cord lesion
Convert to ICD-10-CM
Convert to ICD-10-CM: 952.06 converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S14.115A Complete lesion at C5 level of cervical spinal cord, initial encounterOr:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S14.116A Complete lesion at C6 level of cervical spinal cord, initial encounterOr:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S14.117A Complete lesion at C7 level of cervical spinal cord, initial encounterOr:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S14.118A Complete lesion at C8 level of cervical spinal cord, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 952.06:
- Injury 959.9
- spinal (cord) 952.9
- with fracture, vertebra - see Fracture, vertebra, by site, with spinal cord injury
- cervical (C1-C4) 952.00
- C5-C7 level 952.05
- specified type NEC 952.04
- dorsal (D1-D6) (T1-T6) (thoracic) 952.10
- D7-D12 level (T7-T12) 952.15
- specified type NEC 952.14
- lumbar 952.2
- multiple sites 952.8
- nerve (root) NEC - see Injury, nerve, spinal, root
- plexus 953.9
- sacral 952.3
- thoracic (see also Injury, spinal, dorsal) 952.10
- spinal (cord) 952.9
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 952.06 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2010 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.