2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.43
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues due to burn (deep third degree) of two or more digits of hand not including thumb without fingers
- Short description: Deep 3rd brn mult finger.
- ICD-9-CM 944.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 944.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 944.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.43: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T23.339A Burn of third degree of unspecified multiple fingers (nail), not including thumb, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T23.739A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified multiple fingers (nail), not including thumb, initial encounter