2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.43
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues due to burn (deep third degree) of two or more digits of hand not including thumb without fingers
- Short description: Deep 3rd brn mult finger.
- ICD-9-CM 944.43 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 944.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 944.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.43: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.339A Burn of third degree of unspecified multiple fingers (nail), not including thumb, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.739A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified multiple fingers (nail), not including thumb, initial encounter