2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.23
Blisters with epidermal loss due to burn (second degree) of two or more digits of hand not including thumb
- Short description: 2nd deg burn mult finger.
- ICD-9-CM 944.23 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 944.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 944.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.23: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.239A Burn of second degree of unspecified multiple fingers (nail), not including thumb, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.639A Corrosion of second degree of unspecified multiple fingers (nail), not including thumb, initial encounter