2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.02
Burn of unspecified degree of thumb (nail)
- Short description: Burn NOS thumb.
- ICD-9-CM 944.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 944.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 944.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.02: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T23.019A Burn of unspecified degree of unspecified thumb (nail), initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T23.419A Corrosion of unspecified degree of unspecified thumb (nail), initial encounter
- Burn of left thumb
- Burn of right thumb
- Chemical burn of left thumb
- Chemical burn of right thumb