2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.09
Burn of unspecified degree of other and multiple sites of trunk
- Short description: Burn NOS trunk NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 942.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 942.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 942.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.09: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.09XA Burn of unspecified degree of other site of trunk, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T21.49XA Corrosion of unspecified degree of other site of trunk, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 942.09
- Burn (acid) (cathode ray) (caustic) (chemical) (electric heating appliance) (electricity) (fire) (flame) (hot liquid or object) (irradiation) (lime) (radiation) (steam) (thermal) (x-ray) 949.0