2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.27
Blisters with epidermal loss due to burn (second degree) of forehead and cheek
- Short description: 2nd deg burn face NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 941.27 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 941.27 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 941.27.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.27: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.26XA Burn of second degree of forehead and cheek, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.66XA Corrosion of second degree of forehead and cheek, initial encounter
- Second degree burn of cheek
- Second degree burn of forehead
- Second degree chemical burn of cheek
- Second degree chemical burn of forehead