2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 923.21
Contusion of wrist
- ICD-9-CM 923.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 923.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 923.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 923.21: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Left wrist contusion
- Right wrist contusion
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S60.219A Contusion of unspecified wrist, initial encounter