2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 873.42
Open wound of forehead uncomplicated
- Short description: Open wound of forehead.
- ICD-9-CM 873.42 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 873.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 873.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 873.42: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Forehead laceration
- Laceration of forehead
- Open animal bite of forehead
- Open bite of forehead
- Open cat bite of forehead
- Open dog bite of forehead
- Open human bite of forehead
- Open wound of forehead
- Puncture wound of forehead
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S01.80XA Unspecified open wound of other part of head, initial encounter