2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 853.10
Other and unspecified intracranial hemorrhage following injury with open intracranial wound with state of consciousness unspecified
- Short description: Brain hem NEC w opn wnd.
- ICD-9-CM 853.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 853.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 853.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 853.10: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.360A Traumatic hemorrhage of cerebrum, unspecified, without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S01.90XA Unspecified open wound of unspecified part of head, initial encounter