2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 851.91
Other and unspecified cerebral laceration and contusion with open intracranial wound with no loss of consciousness
- Short description: Opn brain lacer w/o coma.
- ICD-9-CM 851.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 851.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 851.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 851.91: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.330A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S01.90XA Unspecified open wound of unspecified part of head, initial encounter