2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 851.49
Cerebellar or brain stem contusion without open intracranial wound with concussion unspecified
- Short description: Cerebell contus-concuss.
- ICD-9-CM 851.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 851.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 851.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 851.49: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.380A Contusion, laceration, and hemorrhage of brainstem without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.389A Contusion, laceration, and hemorrhage of brainstem with loss of consciousness of unspecified duration, initial encounter