2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 851.25
Cortex (cerebral) laceration without open intracranial wound with prolonged (more than 24 hours) loss of consciousness without return to pre-existing conscious level
- Short description: Cortex lacerat-deep coma.
- ICD-9-CM 851.25 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 851.25 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 851.25.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 851.25: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.336A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, with loss of consciousness greater than 24 hours without return to pre-existing conscious level with patient surviving, initial encounter