2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 848.0
Sprain of septal cartilage of nose
- Short description: Sprain of nasal septum.
- ICD-9-CM 848.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 848.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 848.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 848.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S03.8XXA Sprain of joints and ligaments of other parts of head, initial encounter