2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 839.05
Closed dislocation fifth cervical vertebra
- Short description: Disloc 5th cerv vert-cl.
- ICD-9-CM 839.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 839.05 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 839.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 839.05: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S13.151A Dislocation of C4/C5 cervical vertebrae, initial encounter
- Cervical vertebral dislocation, C4/C5 level
- Cervical vertebral dislocation, C5/C6 level
- Cervical vertebral subluxation C4/C5
- Cervical vertebral subluxation C5/C6
- Cervical vertebral subluxation, C4/C5 level
- Cervical vertebral subluxation, C5/C6 level
- Closed dislocation C4/C5
- Closed dislocation C5/C6