2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 838.01
Closed dislocation of tarsal (bone) joint unspecified
- Short description: Disloc tarsal NOS-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 838.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 838.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 838.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 838.01: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S93.316A Dislocation of tarsal joint of unspecified foot, initial encounter
- Closed left tarsal joint dislocation
- Closed right tarsal joint dislocation
- Left tarsal joint dislocation
- Left tarsal joint subluxation
- Right tarsal joint dislocation
- Right tarsal joint subluxation
- Subluxation of left tarsal joint
- Subluxation of right tarsal joint
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 838.01
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8
- tarsal (bone) (joint) 838.01