2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 838.01
Closed dislocation of tarsal (bone) joint unspecified
- Short description: Disloc tarsal NOS-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 838.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 838.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 838.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 838.01: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Closed left tarsal joint dislocation
- Closed right tarsal joint dislocation
- Left tarsal joint dislocation
- Left tarsal joint subluxation
- Right tarsal joint dislocation
- Right tarsal joint subluxation
- Subluxation of left tarsal joint
- Subluxation of right tarsal joint
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S93.316A Dislocation of tarsal joint of unspecified foot, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 838.01
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8
- tarsal (bone) (joint) 838.01