2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 835.02
Closed obturator dislocation of hip
- Short description: Obturator disloc hip-cl.
- ICD-9-CM 835.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 835.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 835.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 835.02: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S73.026A Obturator dislocation of unspecified hip, initial encounter
- Closed left obturator hip dislocation
- Closed right obturator hip dislocation
- Left obturator hip dislocation
- Left obturator hip subluxation
- Right obturator hip dislocation
- Right obturator hip subluxation
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 835.02
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8