2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 818.0
Ill-defined closed fractures of upper limb
- Short description: Fx arm mult/NOS-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 818.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 818.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 818.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 818.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S62.90XA Unspecified fracture of unspecified wrist and hand, initial encounter for closed fracture