2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 814.05
Closed fracture of trapezium bone (larger multangular) of wrist
- Short description: Fx trapezium bone-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 814.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 814.05 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 814.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 814.05: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S62.173A Displaced fracture of trapezium [larger multangular], unspecified wrist, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S62.176A Nondisplaced fracture of trapezium [larger multangular], unspecified wrist, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture of trapezium bone of left wrist
- Closed fracture of trapezium bone of right wrist
- Left trapezium (hand bone) fracture
- Left trapezium Fx
- Right trapezium (hand bone) fracture
- Right trapezium Fx
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 814.05
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- multangular bone (closed)
- trapezium (closed) 814.05