2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 813.22
Fracture of shaft of ulna (alone) closed
- Short description: Fx ulna shaft-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 813.22 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 813.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 813.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 813.22: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Closed fracture of shaft of left ulna
- Closed fracture of shaft of right ulna
- Closed fracture of shaft of ulna
- Closed fracture ulna, shaft
- Closed FX ulna, shaft
- Left ulna shaft (lower arm bone) fracture
- Left ulna shaft Fx
- Right ulna shaft (forearm bone) fracture
- Right ulna shaft Fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S52.209A Unspecified fracture of shaft of unspecified ulna, initial encounter for closed fracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 813.22
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- ulna (alone) (closed) 813.82
- with radius NEC 813.83
- coronoid process (closed) 813.02
- distal end - see Fracture, ulna, lower end
- lower - see Fracture, ulna, lower end
- upper - see Fracture, ulna, upper, end
- head - see Fracture, ulna, lower end
- lower end (distal end) (head) (lower epiphysis) (styloid process) 813.43
- olecranon process (closed) 813.01
- open NEC 813.92
- pathologic 733.12
- proximal end - see Fracture, ulna, upper end
- shaft 813.22
- styloid process - see Fracture, ulna, lower end
- torus 813.46
- transverse - see Fracture, ulna, by site
- upper end (epiphysis) 813.04