2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 811.09
Closed fracture of other part of scapula
- Short description: Fx scapula NEC-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 811.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 811.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 811.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 811.09: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S42.113A Displaced fracture of body of scapula, unspecified shoulder, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S42.116A Nondisplaced fracture of body of scapula, unspecified shoulder, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S42.199A Fracture of other part of scapula, unspecified shoulder, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture of left scapular body
- Closed fracture of right scapular body
- Closed fracture of scapular body
- Closed fracture scapula, blade
- Closed fracture scapula, spine
- Fracture dislocation of scapulothoracic joint
- Fracture of scapular body
- Left scapula body (shoulder blade) fracture
- Left scapula body Fx
- Right scapula body (shoulder blade) fracture
- Right scapula body Fx
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 811.09
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0