2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 803.93
Other open skull fracture with intracranial injury of other and unspecified nature with moderate (1-24 hours) loss of consciousness
- Short description: Opn skul fx NEC-mod coma.
- ICD-9-CM 803.93 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 803.93 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 803.93.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 803.93: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S02.91XB Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.893A Other specified intracranial injury with loss of consciousness of 1 hour to 5 hours 59 minutes, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.894A Other specified intracranial injury with loss of consciousness of 6 hours to 24 hours, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.9X4A Unspecified intracranial injury with loss of consciousness of 6 hours to 24 hours, initial encounter