2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 800.90
Open fracture of vault of skull with intracranial injury of other and unspecified nature with state of consciousness unspecified
- Short description: Op skl vlt fx/br inj NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 800.90 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 800.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 800.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 800.90: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S02.0XXB Fracture of vault of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S06.890A Other specified intracranial injury without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S06.9X0A Unspecified intracranial injury without loss of consciousness, initial encounter