2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.11
Nonspecific abnormal retinal function studies
- Short description: Abn retinal funct study.
- ICD-9-CM 794.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 794.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 794.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 794.11: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R94.111 Abnormal electroretinogram [ERG]
- Abnormal electroretinogram [ERG]