2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 784.51
- ICD-9-CM 784.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 784.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 784.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 784.51: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R47.1 Dysarthria and anarthria
- Developmental articulation disorder
- Dysarthria, flaccid
- Dysarthria, lingual
- Dysarthria, spastic
- Flaccid dysarthria
- Lingual dysarthria
- Spastic dysarthria
- Speech articulation disorder
- dysarthria due to late effect of cerebrovascular accident (438.13)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 784.51
- Anarthria 784.51
- Dysarthria 784.51
- due to late effect of cerebrovascular disease (see also Late effect(s) (of) cerebrovascular disease) 438.13