2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 783.40
Unspecified lack of normal physiological development
- Short description: Lack norm physio dev NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 783.40 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 783.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 783.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 783.40: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Body growth problem
- Body height abnormal for age
- Delayed development of the breasts
- Lack of expected normal physiological development
- Physiological development failure
- Physiologically young for age
- Problem of growth and development
- Retardation of physical development
- Inadequate development
- Lack of development
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R62.50 Unspecified lack of expected normal physiological development in childhood