2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 779.33
Other vomiting in newborn
- Short description: NB other vomiting.
- ICD-9-CM 779.33 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 779.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 779.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 779.33: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Regurgitation of food in newborn
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P92.09 Other vomiting of newborn