2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 777.2
Intestinal obstruction in newborn due to inspissated milk
- Short description: Intest obst-inspiss milk.
- ICD-9-CM 777.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 777.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 777.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 777.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM P76.2 Intestinal obstruction due to inspissated milk