2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 772.3
Umbilical hemorrhage after birth
- Short description: Post-birth umbil hemorr.
- ICD-9-CM 772.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 772.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 772.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 772.3: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Slipped umbilical ligature
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P51.8 Other umbilical hemorrhages of newborn