2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 768.72
Moderate hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy
- Short description: Mod hypox-ischem enceph.
- ICD-9-CM 768.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 768.72 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 768.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 768.72: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P91.62 Moderate hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy [HIE]