2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.22
24 completed weeks of gestation
- Short description: 24 comp weeks gestation.
- ICD-9-CM 765.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 765.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 765.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.22: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.23 Extreme immaturity of newborn, gestational age 24 completed weeks
- Baby extremely premature 24 weeks
- Extreme immaturity of newborn, completed 24 weeks gestation