2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 763.83
Abnormality in fetal heart rate or rhythm unspecified as to time of onset
- Short description: Ab ftl hrt rt/rhy NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 763.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 763.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 763.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 763.83: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P03.819 Newborn (suspected to be) affected by abnormality in fetal (intrauterine) heart rate or rhythm, unspecified as to time of onset
- Abnl fetal heart rate
- Abnormal fetal heart rate