2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 754.41
Congenital dislocation of knee (with genu recurvatum)
- Short description: Cong knee dislocation.
- ICD-9-CM 754.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 754.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 754.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 754.41: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q68.2 Congenital deformity of knee
- Congenital bilat knee dislocations
- Congenital bilateral knee dislocations
- Congenital dislocation of knee
- Congenital knee dislocation
- Congenital left knee dislocation
- Congenital right knee dislocation
- Knee dislocation, congenital