2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 744.9
Unspecified congenital anomalies of face and neck
- Short description: Cong face/neck anom NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 744.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 744.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 744.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 744.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q18.9 Congenital malformation of face and neck, unspecified
- Congenital anomaly of face
- Congenital anomaly of neck
- Congenital deformity of face
- Congenital facial anomaly
- Congenital neck anomaly
- Dysmorphic face
- Dysmorphic facies
- anomaly NOS of face [any part] or neck [any part]
- deformity NOS of face [any part] or neck [any part]