2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 744.9
Unspecified congenital anomalies of face and neck
- Short description: Cong face/neck anom NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 744.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 744.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 744.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 744.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Congenital anomaly of face
- Congenital anomaly of neck
- Congenital deformity of face
- Congenital facial anomaly
- Congenital neck anomaly
- Dysmorphic face
- Dysmorphic facies
- anomaly NOS of face [any part] or neck [any part]
- deformity NOS of face [any part] or neck [any part]
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Q18.9 Congenital malformation of face and neck, unspecified