2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 739.2
Nonallopathic lesions of thoracic region not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Somat dysfunc thorac reg.
- ICD-9-CM 739.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 739.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 739.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 739.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M99.02 Segmental and somatic dysfunction of thoracic region
- Nonallopathic lesion of back
- Nonallopathic lesion of the thoracic region
- Nonallopathic lesion of thoracic region
- Nonallopathic lesion of thoracolumbar region
- Non-allopathic lesion thoracic region
- Segmental and somatic dysfunction of thoracic region
- Segmental and somatic dysfunction of thorax
- Segmental and somatic dysfunction, thoracic region
- Somatic dysfunction of thoracic region
- Thoracic somatic dysfunction