2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 730.29
Unspecified osteomyelitis involving multiple sites
- Short description: Osteomyelitis NOS-mult.
- ICD-9-CM 730.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 730.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 730.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 730.29: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M86.9 Osteomyelitis, unspecified
- Osteitis of multiple sites
- Osteomyelitis of multiple sites
- Osteomyelitis, multiple sites