2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 728.87
Muscle weakness (generalized)
- Short description: Muscle weakness-general.
- ICD-9-CM 728.87 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 728.87 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 728.87.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 728.87: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M62.81 Muscle weakness (generalized)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 728.87
- Myasthenic 728.87
- Quadriparesis - see Quadriplegia
- meaning muscle weakness 728.87
- Weak, weakness (generalized) 780.79
- muscle (generalized) 728.87