2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 726.19
Other specified disorders of bursae and tendons in shoulder region
- Short description: Rotator cuff dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 726.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 726.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 726.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 726.19: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M75.80 Other shoulder lesions, unspecified shoulder
- Bilateral subacromial bursitis
- Bursitis of bilat subacromial bursa
- Bursitis of bilateral subacromial bursa
- Bursitis of scapula
- Bursitits of scapula
- Deltoid tendinitis
- Inflammation of rotator cuff tendon
- On examination - painful arc
- Painful arc syndrome
- Rotator cuff shoulder syndrome and allied disorders
- Scapular bursitis
- Shoulder tendinitis
- Subacromial bursitis
- Subcoracoid bursitis
- Subdeltoid bursitis
- Subscapularis tendinitis
- complete rupture of rotator cuff, nontraumatic (727.61)