2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 722.90
Other and unspecified disc disorder of unspecified region
- Short description: Disc dis NEC/NOS-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 722.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 722.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 722.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 722.90: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M46.40 Discitis, unspecified, site unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M51.9 Unspecified thoracic, thoracolumbar and lumbosacral intervertebral disc disorder
- Calcification of intervertebral cartilage AND/OR disc
- Discitis of multiple sites
- Discitis of sacrococcygeal spine
- Infective discitis
- Inflammatory discitis
- Intervertebral disc disorder
- Intervertebral disk calcification
- Nerve root and plexus compressions in intervertebral disc disorders
- Sacrococcygeal discitis
- Tear of the annulus fibrosus of intervertebral disc